Sunday, August 18, 2013

Jot Magazine - Mood Board #7 - Our Vows


Today I am here to share with you my latest layout I have created for Jot Mood Board #7 which is running from now until midnight on the 28th August. 

Here is the board. How stunning is this colour combo. I found this a slight challenge as I love pops of colour so the urge to add a splash of metallic or a bright colour was high in this one. 
Image credits: 1. Black, white and grey room via Pinterest here. 2. Damask bag from Sugar Rush via Etsy here. 3. Vintage silver cutlery from the When Decorating blog via Pinterest here. 4. Grey throw blanket from Knitsofacto via Pinterest here. 5. Buttons from SoggySoil via Pinterest here. 6. White timber ampersand from Baenk viaPinterest here.


Here is my layout: I used the colours as inspiration, the text on the print in the top left picture, I added a doily to represent the doily pattern in the grew throw. The black bows in image 3 in shown through the D-lish Scraps fabric bow which has recently been added to the D-lish store. 


Layout title: Our Vows

Products Used:

Papers: My Minds Eye patterned paper, White card stock, Black card stock, Glitz patterned paper, AC Amy Tangerine patterned paper, Websters Pages Transparency, plain vellum
Alphabet: Silhouette Cameo cut files
Embellishments: My Minds Eye Washi Tape, D-lish Scraps washi tape, flowers, doily, resin flower, bow, sequin heart, peg, American Crafts Black Glitter tape, Freckled Fawn Dew Drops, Chevron bitty bag, reinforcement sticker
Other: Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and staples, AC Date Stamp, Black archival ink, Gelatos, Sewing machine and white thread, Black ink, Silhouette Cameo

Here are some close ups of the layout: 





Thanks for looking, don't forget to check out the Jot Blog as it has more details of the challenge and the gorgeous samples that are up there already by the other Jot Girls :)


1 comment: